Cleveland Athletic Academy is proud to offer a variety of training programs for hockey players looking to elevate their game and earn the privilege! At CAA, an athlete can participate in our:
- Academic Academy – A year-round school combing the best of academics and athletics. This program is designed to help elite athletics develop the skills to move onto the next level.
- Private Training – Train exclusively with our CAA coaches to work on your hockey skills and senses in order to improve your game. All training slots are an hour long and provide maximum instruction to the hockey player. Inquiries for private trainings can be sent to email@example.com
- Spring Events – Our invite-only CLE Top 40 and Weekend Development Skills are designed to help players transition from the regular season into the off-season through skills focused practices, games, and fun!
- Summer Camps – Turn up the heat during your off-season by participating in our annual summer camps. These camps provide all athletes with the opportunity to receive over 2 hours of ice each day in addition to off-ice training and other fun activities.
- Seasonal Camps – Take advantage of your school breaks by spending a day with CAA! Our seasonal camps are offered around the Holidays and vary by length and age group. These are designed to help players stay active during breaks and work on fine-tuning skills for the season.
Programs are subject to dates and availabilities. Check out our social media and drop down menu links for the latest information! Inquiries can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org